Wednesday, May 6, 2009

EXAM

COST ACCOUNTING
This subject actually is not very hard to study......
even it test also not very hard onli..
i really noe how to do de ah....
got a big change to get A de....
BUT....
careless kill me...
i didnt read clearly for question 1....
die lo....
i feel tat my A become more more more far from me jor....
wat can i do??
the paper also already hand up lo....
haiz.....


FINANCE
this subject i feel quite hard de...
not hard for calculation...
but the theory..
43mark theory and 57mark calculation in today paper....
calculation i think no problem la...
can get bout 45 and above de...
but my theory part.......
27mark totally dunno wat it talking....
wat the hell...
is so difficult leh...
when read the question and wat in my mind is....
did we study all of his before????
haha... prepare to die la..
Finance hard to get A de la....
hope still got B la...... pray for me...
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment