Thursday, August 20, 2009

No word to decrible

I have been worry and sad fot something for bout 2 week...
since the day i cant get any reply and reject my call....
i aready noe something is going to happen....
and it have been prove liao....
there is no word to decrible my feeling now...
and now i totally can understand ur feel also....
everything is cause by me... i noe....
and i also noe i cant so selfish anymore....
no matter wat.....
but i still feel happy to wat u say to me....
i will never forget de.....
just wish tat i can get through this stage also...
maybe im look strong but act im not...
at least im not as strong as u....
u r amazing....
hontoni.....
ppl really onli will appreciate after they lost it....
why im be so stupid for such a long time....
and regret now.....
nothing can change now....
wat can i do...
just can wish for u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment