Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Mice

I have been long time didnt uploaded any blog liao...
Due to lazy and tired.... haha

Wednesday night, my class have a gathering togehter
we went to 2in1(steambot+bbq) near tesco there...
but tat day not all ppl are manage to involve...
so just have 17ppl go... include ex Ta3 class rep and some1's bf...
we really have a lot of fun tat day...
especially when we talk bout lk and sh.... haha
his reaction r really so cute.. keke
most of them also eat very less de....
so at the end left me and lk keep eating...
eat dao we also paiseh... haha
and still want to say we sure black listed by the tauke... =.=
and because of karmen suggestion.....
we have sing 2times birthday song to lk
even his birthday is December...
he was like so sweat.... haha

Today finally me willing to go and clean my whole room...
course is time to start prepare for final liao lo...
tat why need to have a good environment ah ma... haha
even lazy also is need to clean de la... keke
now my room look better.... keke

No comments:

Post a Comment