Monday, April 6, 2009

black sunday... -.-

wat a bad day for me....
i have been stomachache for the whole morning....
spent most of the time in TOILET..
just want to say WTF... haha
also dont noe eat till wat dirty food...
or maybe is supper eat too much jor... haha

today i tot i'm going to have my dinner alone de...
course today dear follow friend de car back..
so cant manage to eat dinner wif me...
but when i want go out to buy dinner.....
the rain start to fall...
i have waiting 3hour something for the rain to stop...
when i reach shop lots just found tat many place also not open...
maybe is because all go for "QING MIN" gua..
then i went back wif a hungry stomach...
hungry is suffer than anything... for me la...
i tahan the hungry till 9something..
then my gang have back from hometown
i ask them to acc me go out to mamak have my dinner...
although not so nice as wat i want to eat at first...
but better than hungry....
hope tat no next time again...

4 comments:

  1. many spelling mistakes and grammar errors...
    dun call us as ur 'gang' la..sounds like those 'ahli kongsi gelap'..this can ruin my image one, u know?
    and thanks to u lo..due to the fact that i'm so good hearted...acc u all go eat dinner from 9 sth till 12 sth..i hardly studied for cost acc quiz..if i dunno how to answer 2molo, then it'll be black monday for me. =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweat la u... ow i also not having a english test la... is till eleven something onli and after tat u also come disturb me la... haha... anyway ur image tak bernilai and not so good also... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not my fault that i wanna disturb u after yum cha that time..its becoz of 'u know what problem'..i'm just a somebody who is being drag innocently into this case..
    wei, my image is valuable and good at first.but after mix with u all i only become like this..u all punya fault. =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. is our image become not valuable and bad after we mix wif mountain pig 1(samantha) and mountain pig 2(yin syn)... haha

    ReplyDelete