Friday, April 3, 2009

2second

BLOG... for me is still a very very new and strange de thing for me
but this is only place tat can let u release ur feeling and thing u want to share...
course sometime is hard to say out something face to face....
my friend always also say tat im hyperactive and very noisy de ppl....
really im such ppl? always also got so much thing to say?
course when facing a ppl i will never know wat to say and do...
even myslf till now also dont noe why...
but the person still very important for me...
today finally finish all the assignment... we have burn so many day of midnight oil...
and can have a very short short break before the final batle is come final exam
the way e and my uni friend release stress is quite funny....
planning all activity or trip when sem break even tat tomoro is exam day...
and they always blame me for mae till them no mood to revision course to exited...
so sweat la them....
i have a long time never go trip wif my gang jor... so miss the time when secondary....
lucily is the friend i knew is also almost the same type de ppl...
they all are so funny and sometime wat they do u wil get shock after u saw... haha
now i just hope tat i can get a good result for the last sem in foundation..
and also wish tat will have a sweet memory wif my friend....
TA4 all the best and Good Luck^^

1 comment:

  1. so you sent me your blog link to my msn is it want me to link you in my blog le? hehe... have fun blogging =]

    ReplyDelete