Friday, April 17, 2009

Black Friday

Today really is so unlucky for many ppl....
1st is my frenz got problem...
2nd is the place we sing k de sofa spoil jor...
3rd is my own problem....

1st problem have settle temporary.....

2nd is sing k de not yet settle....
the worker say he need to see back the cctv to see s accidently ot purposely...
the notice there writen tat sofa spoil is rm1800...
but i think they wont really ask us pay rm1800...
how to say it also not very serious...
so he say will call us tomoro..

3rd is me de...
im so sad today....
although at first i ont noe wat will happen...
but i ready whole day feel not very well...
not sick de feeling not well la...
is feel like something bad will happen
course my 6sense also quite strong...
and my feeling become true again....
just hope tat tomoro the thing i get is the thing i want....
otherwise i really dont noe wat should i do.....

Without you!
I dont noe where to go....
I cant choose....
So confuse.....
I have my own dream...
I have my own thing...
But i hope is share wif u....
so bad im gonna scream.......

No comments:

Post a Comment