Thursday, July 9, 2009

F.U.S

Wat is FUS???
haha... act is not good to say in here la...
So any1 that really feel interest de then go ask our old grandma samantha....
haha....

This few day dunno wat wrong wif me....
i keep feeling stress, nervous and no mood....
and stress for wat? DUNNO
nervous for wat??? DUNNO
why feel no modd?? DUNNO

wat wrong wat wrong...
but then wednesday....
because of something.... all my bad feel is gone and feel release...
really feel thank to tat ppl... ^^

This few day r so busy....
written report then presentation then exam....
somemore still need busy photostat de thing...
then suddenly also dunno who already photostat who not yet...
feel blur..... yikssssssssssss.................

already many day didnt sleep well and didnt more than 5 hour...
feel so tired liao...
this few day keep having nightmare....
at least 2or3 per night....
go away la.....
dont keep finding me....
hope after this week can let me have a nice sleep...

need start study my management liao...
sat test now still not yet start one pg...
waiting for die de la
same to QT....
totally dunno... and next week is the test...
kill me.....

ps:I will be a better man..i want to be rich and knowledgeable... but can I??haha....

4 comments:

  1. really feel thank to tat ppl... ^^
    who is tat ppl o

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... some one make me feel good lo... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. rich? be hardworking. knowledgeable? read more.. haha.. from kel ly

    ReplyDelete
  4. i mean rich now la... haha...
    if is future i sure will rich la... or can say must rich..... haha

    ReplyDelete