Wednesday, September 8, 2010

有种想见不能见的伤痛♥


Miss.....
I do miss alot of thing now...
I miss every moment tat spend together wif u...

miss study together...
miss cook and eat together...
miss take care of hamster together...
miss the time we chatting....
miss the time we hang out together....
miss the day we wearing the same watch

There are so many thing i want to tell u...
There are so many thing i want to done wif u...
There are so many place i want to go wif u...
There are so many food i want to cook for u...

50days...
maybe is just a very short period...
but for me i do feel like we have go through alot of thing...
this is the most happy moment...
u r the one save me out from my fear...
and now i still believe tat u will be the one....
so the ticket will waiting u to collect someday without expired day

I noe u have decide to give the chance to who...
just so hope tat u can rethink...
even just for a moment also feel glad....

i will keep all the promise tat i promise to u
no matter is when we together de those
or
after we break up de...
hope this time u keep ur promise too....
i believe u....

Love u, habi

8129.521.131.1314

No comments:

Post a Comment