Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Im back

Really been a long long period didnt come updated my blog jor...
Really alot of thing happen recently...
Happy de
Sad de
Heartbroken de
stress de
It was too too alot...
but now mainly is unhappy de thing....
somemore is almost my final now...
is trying hard to focus on my revision....
it make me like cant breath at all....

and i realise something...
there was really not much luck in my whole life
but no matter how bad luck am i
God...
i just wish tat this time u give me luck and win this time...
i beg u...
i noe i never believe in god
but for this time... i do...
i pray to u.... thx

Sem break is coming too liao...
but i hate the sem break
nth to do while sem break
then sure will thk this thk tat
this sem break going to suffer alot too...
tot can go trip wif u...
i even have plan for it already..
but thing just happen... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment